We are seeking a Videographer for golf equipment and accessories. You will be focused on video shooting, editing, and post production of short and long form content and play a key role in the development and evolution of their digital programming and branding. Additionally, this role will manage all aspects of the digital image studio production process from concept to image capture to asset management; and will include managing the in-house studio. This person should be hard-working, fast-paced, detail-oriented, open-minded, organized, creative and can live up to our high standards of product photography. This position will work both individually for long periods of time and as part of a team in a marketing environment. The ideal candidate is proactive, willing to take initiative and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with the creative team. Flexibility and open communication are critical, as well the ability to quickly pivot when priorities change.
This role will report to the Chief Creative Officer for Swag Golf at the Swag office in Northbrook, Illinois (just north of Chicago).
- Work closely with our Creative Director and Marketing Team to Shoot Video and Sound for various forms of content including product promotion, on-location product use, Interactions with tour pros and influencers, behind-the-scenes product creation, and content videos of other partners’ facilities as well as our offices in the Northern Chicago suburbs.
- Produce/Direct and oversee production from start to finish
- Setup and manage necessary equipment and lighting
- Upload videos to social media platforms and assist with channel management
- 2-3 years of experience in product videography/photography
- Continuously assess current and future needs, and developing an organizational model that can scale with the needs of the business
- A proactive problem solver and great communicator, who operates effectively and independently
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of usage rights and respective terminology
- Leveraging technology to drive continuous innovation and efficiencies by adopting industry trends
- Demonstrated ability to manage high volumes of workflow including prioritization, development and task delegation under tight deadlines
- Work collaboratively with Brand Marketing, Product Design and Ecommerce teams to create compelling solutions for our cross-channel campaigns (social media, emails, website and other marketing needs)
- Risk taker – We like to take risks and push the entertainment boundaries; we’re looking for someone to match that passion and be bold with us
- Expert in Adobe Premiere: Editing, Sound Design, Color Correction, and button pushing
- Knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects, Media Encoding Software and any other relevant products
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms and apps
- Knowledge of DSLR Cameras, and Audio Equipment
- Knowledge of lighting for video and audio production
- Ability to multi-task, stay focused, problem solve, and wear many other technical hats
- Great interpersonal skills with a positive fun attitude
- Knowledge to distribute video to YouTube, Facebook, Tiktok, Twitter, and more
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Portfolio, examples of work and/or links to work will be required.